Q. How can I, as a research associate, request access to your e-services?

I am a research associate of the dept of Practical theology and request access to your e-services I was told by the secretary of the department that I am entitled to your service


To obtain access to the library's licensed e-databases and e-journals from off-campus, you need to be registered either as a staff member (or external worker/visitor), undergraduate, postgraduate or prospective postgraduate student for the current academic year at Stellenbosch University. An unique username is allocated to each person and gives you access to electronic resources on the SU campus (and off-campus).

Please consult with your departmental secretary as she will have follow the procedure on our library homepage under: HELP Off-campus electronic access to complete the SUNID and user registration process for you.

Once network registration as external worker (research associate) is finalised, you will have off-campus access to the Library's e-resources with your SU network username and password.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2020
  • Views 240
  • Answered By Anita Liebenberg

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0