How do I apply for a job in the library? I am a student and looking for some work.
We advertise the temporary part-time positions for students in the JS Gericke Library at the
- Learning Commons and Information Desks during September each year
- Research Commons during November each year
- Circulation Division during October each year
- Special Collections when there is a vacancy
- Digitisation and Digital Services when there is a vacancy
Please keep an eye on the library website (news and announcement) during these months. You will find the duties, requirements and details on how to apply in the advertisements.
You will also find printed advertisements on the notice boards in the JS Gericke Library.