Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: Enter a keyword to see previously answered questions

Does the SU library house the journals I need for my CPUT MTECH (final year)?

Last Updated: Mar 19, 2014  |  32 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


This Ask a Librarian service is intended for students and staff of Stellenbosch University.

You did not provide your Stellenbosch University student/staff number as requested on the Ask a Librarian form. If you are a student/staff member please re-enter your question with your Stellenbosch University student/staff ID in the appropriate box. In this case you do not have to read the rest of this answer.

It seems as if you are not affiliated to Stellenbosch University and I therefore suggest you contact a librarian at your home institution to assist you in finding the relevant information and/or journals.

The library's catalogue is available on the internet at via SUNSearch to search for items the library has in its collections.

It is also possible for students and staff from one of our sister institutions that is part of the Calico Consortium to use the collections of Stellenbosch University Library and Information Service in person. For more information about access and services to Calico members please consult the Calico members user guide.

I hope the information and hints provided will be helpful.


Answered by Delene PretoriusBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)