Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: Enter a keyword to see previously answered questions

I am a student with UofN working on a masters thesis project.

I am a student with UofN here in Muizenburg working on a masters thesis project. I need to come to research for my project. Are you open to the public?
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2015  |  16 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


This Ask a Librarian service is intended for students and staff of Stellenbosch University.

You mention that you are not affiliated to Stellenbosch University and I therefore suggest you contact your librarian at your home institution to assist you in checking the availability of the book and other information you need.

The Stellenbosch University Library and Information Service catalogue is available on the internet at via SUNSearch to search for items the library has in its collections. 

It is also possible for visitors to use the collections of Stellenbosch University Library and Information Service in person. For more information about access control (identification needed) and services to non-university clients please consult the visitors user guide.

Please note that according to the CHELSA agreement masters and doctoral student affiliated to other SA universities need a referal letter from their home institution to be granted free lending privileges. Please contact the Circulation Division in the JS Gericke Library  (tel 021 808 4883) if you need any additional information.

You will find the JS Gericke Library hours on the library homepage under Contact Us

I hope the information and hints provided will be helpful.


Answered by Delene PretoriusBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from Library guides / Biblioteekgidse